5-Mila Jacket Womenskr 2.999,00 (Veil. pris kr 2.999,00)
- Stretch 3-layer woven with windproof membrane and merino wool inner from Pontetorto, Italy
- Softshell from Sofileta, France
- Corkshell from Schoeller, Switzerland
- Gjermund Eggen tribute patch on back
- Snow-lock integration between jacket and knickerbocker
- Drink belt-friendly front pockets
The all new 5MILA collection is inspired by the heroes of the classic 50km races, back in the 60s.
Knickerbockers were preferred over regular pants for their adaptability and moveability. Now made for the future cross-country racers and enthusiasts in cutting edge fabric selections;
A specially developed 3-layer with a knitted water resistant face fabric, a wind membrane and a comfortable merino wool inner, from Pontetorto, Italy for the front panels. A super strethcy wind resistant knit softshell from Sofileta, France under the seamsless stretch areas to make sure of no hinders in moveability. And the unique Cork shell woven fabric from Schoeller, Switzerland in the back of knickerbockers and shoulders for extra waterproofness and abrasion resistance.
Roll down your socks when warm, or even try our futuristic overshoe gaiters that protects the full leg and integrates with the knickerbocker under the knees.
Made for the long cross country races, but works equally well outside the track!