G41 is an extremely hard and wear-resistant glide wax that offers top -level performance both on cold and weary snow, and also on coarse wet snow and icy crust. Rex 2-Step Carrier™ solvent technology enables the applying of UHW™ ultra-hard glide wax, without the limitations set by hot waxing and scaping. With the ample 150 ml aerosol packaging, you can wax approximately 70 skis / 35 pairs with a single can.*
- Likewise to our HF Sprays, they are the most wax-containing liquid gliders on the market and do not need hot waxing to support their durability. Fills small imperfections in base material like hot wax, reconditions and replenishes.
- For long distances and weary conditions, also great for alpine skis and snowboards, where wear resistancy is crucial.
- Rex G-series spray gliders are special fluoro-free versions of our most advanced HF gliders. They feature all the technology advantages of Rex HF-series, without the use of fluoro compounds.
- Performance on par or better than typical LF, in dry and cold conditions the performance is HF-level.
* 188 skating ski, sprayed on full base length
Rex N-KINETIC™ nanoparticles in the wax form a hydrophobic surface structure that decreases the suction created by wet snow, and also enhances dirt repellency
Rex UHW™ is an ultra-hard polymer wax blend for the most abrasive conditions. It is only possible to apply in liquid form. Forms a strong bond with the UHMWPE base material used in race skis, ensuring good durability
The core of our liquid wax technology. Advanced 2-STEP CARRIER™ -solvent combined with special manufacturing process, enable the temporary liquid state transformation of new generation polymer waxes. A liquid wax without compromises.