Allez Sprint Comp 2019
E5 Premium Aluminum frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed strategically for increased stiffness and compliance where you need it most.
Our top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
Shimano 105 handles the shifting duties in spades, delivering smooth, crisp, precise shifts no matter the conditions.
Climbs, corners, flat-out sprints—the Allez Sprint Comp does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, the Allez Sprint is capable as a crit-racing weapon or an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
For the build, we spec'd it with Shimano 105 shifting, DT R460 alloy wheels, and a comfortable Body Geometry Toupé saddle. With all of these features, the Allez Sprint Comp redefines the potential of an alloy bike, so much so, that you'll forget you're not riding carbon.
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis 6806 bearingsCHAINKMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET Praxis Zayante, BB30SHIFT LEVERSShimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, clamp-on
- CASSETTE Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- FORK S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEAT BINDER Allez Sprint Aero
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- SEATPOST Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- REAR WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7000 REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7000